Apply to travel, study, work or immigrate to Canada, apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection, check the status of your application or find a form.
- Express Entry
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Family Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Business Investors
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Business Self-Employed
- Quebec Immigration
- Study Permits
- Work Permits
- Visitor Visas
We prepare students in a span of the one-month program, according to their need at our best. We assess the standardized test design to measure English language proficiency. We also assist a non-native English speaker.
Soft Skill Training
- Are you taking steps towards professional life?
- Are you feeling difficulty to cope up in the work environment?
- Do you need personality development?
- Preparing for an interview?
- Don’t know how to present yourself in crowd?
- Do you want to be key member in your office atmosphere?
- We are here to help you, join our soft skill training session today.
Soft skills are a combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character or personality traits, attitudes, career attributes, social intelligence and emotional intelligence quotients, among others, that enable people to navigate their environment, work well with others, perform well, and achieve their goals with complementing hard skills. The Collins English Dictionary defines the term “soft skills” as “desirable qualities for certain forms of employment that do not depend on acquired knowledge: they include common sense, the ability to deal with people, and a positive flexible attitude
Every country has different ways of teaching for professional courses. We help you what a Canadian alliance of Physiotherapy regulator (CAPR) wants. Preparing for vignette style question, which you are not familiar with. “Think Fundamental”.